- Cannoli - Large $4, Small $2.50- a crispy pastry shell filled with sweetened ricotta cheese and garnished with mini chocolate chips.
- Tira Mi Su - $4 - an edible dark chocolate cup filled with tira mi su cream and dusted with cocoa powder.
- Crème Puffs - $2 - “silver dollar size” puffs filled with a vanilla whipped crème or custard cream
- Sfogliatella - $3 - philo dough filled with ricotta & semolina custard with citron.
- 24 hr advance order, pick up 2:00pm to 8:00pm (Orders that mail will incur a shipping cost)
8 inch round $35
10 inch round $45
- Tira Mi Su Cake - three layers ( two chocolate, one white) drizzled with espresso, filled and frosted with the tira mi su cream, dusted with cocoa powder, garnished with lady fingers around the cake and tied with a ribbon.
- Cannoli Cake - three layers of chocolate cake filled with our own cannoli cream, chocolate chips and cherries, frosted with chocolate mousse and garnished with cherries and mini cannoli.
- Rum Cake - three layers of white cake soaked in rum one layered filled with apricot preserve & vanilla custard and the other layer filled with raspberry preserve and chocolate custard, frosted with a whipped cream frosting the sides garnished with toasted sliced almonds and topped with cherries.
- Chocolate Torta - three layers of chocolate cake filled with vanilla buttercream, frosted with chocolate mousse and topped with ganache.
- 48 hr advance order, pick up 2:00pm to 8:00pm ( No Shipping at this time)
8 inch round $25
10 inch round $35
- Cup Cakes $3 each
- (i.e. birthdays, graduation, anniversaries, showers, holidays and other special occasions)
- Cake Flavors - White, Yellow, Chocolate, Carrot, Lemon
- Cake Fillings - Vanilla Buttercream, Chocolate Buttercream, Vanilla Whipped Cream, Chocolate Whipped Cream, raspberry preserve.
- 48 hr advance order, pick up 2:00pm to 8:00pm (No Shipping at this time)
Pricing & Delivery Fee
- Priced per number of guests.
- Price range from $3.75 to $4.75 per person based upon how much detail is in the decorating.
- Once a customer commits to using Joanna's Bakery to do the cake the customer is set up with a cake tasting.
- Tasting guest limit to 4 people and 3 cake options and different filings and frostings that can be paired with each cake flavor.
- Joanna's provides a free anniversary cake for the following year (so you aren't stuck with a frozen cake) :)
Let Joanna's Create Your Wedding Cake
Joanna's is renowned throughout the greater Williamsport area for designing that perfect cake for that special wedding day. Our goal, in fact, is to treat you as if you were a family member.
All of our cakes are made from scratch using only fresh natural ingredients. Decorating is a creation by our master pastry chef/artist with over 25 years of experience! Above all, Joanna's wedding cake consultation session includes a free product tasting.
Plan for your cake consultation
During your cake consultation, there are several key areas that should be considered and discussed:
1) Design style - take photos/magazine clippings of design elements that you like.
2) Size or number of tiers - this is usually based on your estimated number of guests.
3) Types of frostings - buttercream, fondant, mousse, ganache.
4) Cake flavors - white, yellow, chocolate, carrot, lemon.
5) Cake fillings - peanut butter, raspberry, cherry, mousse, custards.
6) Accents - fresh flowers, buttercream flowers, edible beading.
7) Cake topper styles - handcrafted, fresh floral or something of your own.
Designing your cake.
Feel free to bring swatches of fabric or pictures of cakes you like when meeting for your consultation. When considering the design of your wedding cake, here are a few questions that can help you match your cake to the occasion:
1) What is your budget?
2) What season will the wedding take place?
3) How formal will the occasion be?
4) What does your gown look like or the reception space?
5) Do you have colors selected or a floral theme for the wedding?
Other points to consider to determine what cake will meet your needs are:
1) How many guests will be attending?
2) Will you be needing extra servings for those who RSVP at the last minute?
3) Do you want each tier, if there are tiers, to have the same flavor or different flavors?
4) Do you have the contact information for the wedding planner, caterer and manager at the site of the reception?
5) Will the reception be indoors or outdoors?
6) What shape will the cake be?
7) Will there be flowers on the cake?
8) Will it be a cake at all - perhaps you prefer cupcakes?
9) Do you have a date set, and how firm is that date?
Call or Email Joanna's Bakery to schedule your Wedding Cake Consultation (570) 322-6048 or (570) 601-4603 firstname.lastname@example.org